For years, Finn and Natalie walked the same path. But when their time together comes to an end, Finn finds himself lost in a mysterious forest. Paralyzed by the fear of moving on, Finn is at risk of losing himself. Through self-discovery, Finn must gather the strength to forge a new path.
Sonder is a film that explores the intensity and range of emotions following the end of a relationship. We all have seen many movies that focus on how a couple either met or ended their relationship. We want to tell a story that centers on the emotional journey after a breakup. Love can put you in a vulnerable state. Yet, such vulnerability allows us to feel more deeply and, most importantly, allows us to grow. We hope that this film will inspire viewers to look forward and not be afraid of the path that lies ahead.
One of the most innovative aspects of our film's production is that we use Unity to render in real time. Our goal is to push this technology so that viewers can no longer distinguish between a film that was made in Hollywood versus a film that was made in a game engine. Regardless of how Sonder is made, we hope that people will fall in love with Finn as much we have and experience his journey.
“Some of us think holding on makes us strong, but sometimes it is letting go"
- Herman Hesse
- EVENTS -
- Apr 27, 2018 Sonder at FMX
- Jun 14, 2018 Sonder Speaking At Annecy!
- Jun 19, 2018 – Jun 22, 2018 Sonder at Unite Berlin
- Aug 13, 2018 Siggraph Vancouver
- Aug 29, 2018 California Independent Film Festival
- Sep 9, 2018 – Sep 16, 2018 Canberra Short Film Festival
- Sep 15, 2018 Sioux City Film Festival
- Oct 19, 2018 – Oct 23, 2018 Bucheon International Animation Festival
- Oct 26, 2018 – Nov 10, 2018 Edinburgh Short Film Festival
- Nov 8, 2018 – Nov 17, 2018 San Diego Asian Film Festival
- INSTAGRAM FEED -